5 Fun Facts About Wisdom TeethJune 24, 2016
Want to Really Protect Your Teeth? Seal the Deal With Dental Sealants!July 22, 2016
Did you know that 53% of people said that they first noticed someone’s smile when meeting someone new? This proves that first impressions matter. Are you not confident with your smile? Do you hate smiling in pictures or are you always covering your smile when you laugh? Have you always wished you had gotten braces as a kid?
If this is you, we have good news! We offer Invisalign, the clear, modern approach to straightening teeth. More and more adults and teens are opting for Invisalign for their orthodontic needs, and here’s why:
- Invisalign trays are smooth, comfortable, plastic aligners that fit your teeth perfectly. No sharp metal that irritates your cheeks and gums!
- You can remove the trays when you eat, which means no food restrictions!
- Invisalign allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally, unlike having braces.
- Visits are only every four to six weeks, so it is great for those with a busy schedule!
- Invisalign lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth straightening. No metal mouth for you!
- You can remove the aligners whenever you would like. If you have to take family pictures, you can pop them out right before you say, “CHEESE!”
Invisalign is great for teens. Most teens are self-conscious of their braces. Invisalign is virtually invisible and can really boost someone’s confidence while straightening their teeth!
Invisalign is the perfect alternative to braces for adults as well because they are discreet. A study from the American Association of Orthodontists showed that adult orthodontic treatment contributed to significant improvements in both their professional and personal lives. Seventy-five percent of adults surveyed reported improvements in career or personal relationships, which they attributed to their improved post-orthodontic smile, and 92% of survey respondents said that they would recommend orthodontic treatment to other adults.
Plaque buildup is more likely to occur with crooked teeth. Problems chewing and crooked teeth can cause health issues for those without a straight smile. With straighter teeth, you will be healthier, more confident in the work place and in your social life, and ultimately smile bigger and brighter everywhere you go!
A smile is the prettiest thing you can ever wear. If you haven’t yet, Monday, July 18 is the perfect day to start your journey toward a more confident, perfect smile. We will be offering $500 off your Invisalign treatment all day if you sign up that day!
And how did we forget to mention?! We have freshly baked cookies for you every visit!
See if Invisalign is right for you, and save $500 on your treatment. Request an appointment for July 18th by calling (618) 288-9670 or by visiting www.foleydentalgroup.com.